The school believes in partnering with parents and becoming a part of their family. It would like to build up a constructive and collaborative relationship with the parent in understanding the child and helping its to maximize it inherent talent.
Admission Guidelines / FAQs
- Available at the school Front office on all working days.
- Time is 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Age Criteria for Nursery is 3+ below 4 as on 1st April, 2018.
- The processing fee for the prospectus is Rs.500 in cash.
- Registration Form alongwith all required documents (photocopy of the municipal corporation birth certificate, report cards and three passport size photographs of the child) to be deposited at the Front Office within three days after taking the form from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Processing charges Rs.1500 in cash.
- Intimation of dates for informal parental interaction for Nursery & Prep and Entrance Test for other classes at the time of Registration.
- Time duration for Admission test for classes I to IX is 3 hrs.
- The Admission test for classes I – V will be taken in English, Maths and Hindi and for classes VI to IX will be taken in English, Maths and Science. Kindly prepare your child accordingly.
- Both the parents must be present for any interaction with the Head of School along with their child.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the school’s Front Board and at the Main Gate.
- The parents of selected candidates need to contact the Front/Administrative office between 8.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m to complete the Admission formalities.
- Enrolment Form and Admission file to be collected from the Front Office.
- Details of Fee structure are available at the school Front Office.
- DA : As per Government declaration.
- Bus Fee (if applicable) will also be charged Quarterly with the tuition fee and should be deposited in cash / cheque only.
- Three passport size photographs of the child are required with the Enrolment Form at the time of registration.
- One photograph each of the mother and father of the child would also be required for ECE wing parents ( Nur and Prep)
- Original Last Class Progress Report and Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school should be submitted at the time of admission for classes I to IX.
- Original Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate along with one photocopy should be submitted at the time of admission for classes Nursery and Prep. (After verification Original Birth Certificate will be returned).
In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. No claim for admission will be entertained subsequently.
Refund of Fees in case of cancellation of admission
- One month before the start of session i.e. 28th February. – All the amount except admission charges will be refunded.
- Pro-rata one month quarterly fee components and pro data one quarter annual fee components will be charged till 31st March.
- Revision in Bus Fees, if any will be charged separately in first quarter fee bill.
- Quarterly fee components and one quarter Annual fee components along with full stationery fee will be charged for withdrawal from 1st April – till 30th June. Application for withdrawal must come on or before 31st March.
- DA shall be 75% of DA Rate announced by the Govt. subject to maximum of 4.5% of the tuition fees.
* Seventh Pay Commission impact not included so after applicable the same the fee amount will be increase accordingly.
Students qualifying a specified CCE criteria in Class X in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas are eligible for scholarship in class XI.